Rules & Regulations
- Fees shall be paid online.
- School Fees shall be paid in four quarters i.e. April – June, July – September, October – December & January – March.
- For the first quarter, fees can be remitted till 20th June, 2020 without any fine, i.e. there will not be any late fee for the Month of April & May. No late fee is applicable for the month of April & May 2020 only.
- In the second, third and fourth quarters, fees should be remitted on the 20th of the first month i.e. July, October and January, failing to which a sum of INR 20/- carried forward for each month of every quarter.
- No deduction is made for broken periods and holidays.
- Fee Defaulter will not be eligible to appear for the term examinations.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- Students who leave the school in the middle of the session will have to pay the fees for the entire session.
- The school reserves the right to increase the fee at anytime of the school year, if an increment is deemed necessary.
- Once in two years there shall be an increment of 10% in the fees.
- Please download the app named "Auxilium Convent School" from google playstore and login using your USER ID (See Regd No. in ID Card of your Ward/s) and PASSWORD (Your ward/s Date of Birth). You can download the app directly by clicking here.
- Both School Fee & Bus Fee can be paid from the same login interface.
- Late fine applicable only for School Fees.
- Transaction charges extra applicable as per the RBI norms.
Note: You are advised to make use of Net Banking and UPI payment to save on the transaction charges.