Guidelines and procedure to fill the online application form
STEP -1 :
Keep ready the following documents before filling form
- Student Photo (size below 1 MB )
- Birth Certificate Scan Copy (size less than 1 MB).
- Recent Photograph of student along with Parents and siblings (Post Card size less than 1 MB)
Kindly read all instructions carefully before you click on PROCEED at the bottom of this page.
Fill-in the required details and submit the same online. Please note that any application form, not duly filled in or the forms that are incomplete will be automatically rejected by the system. The name of the child, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, etc should be entered correctly in the form as it appears on the corporation, municipal/panchayat's birth certificate. No changes will be allowed later on.
Second Language : Parents are requested to take all precautions to fill in correct data with regard to second language. If subject choice is wrongly entered, the admission request will be rejected. In such cases, a fresh application can be made before the last date for submission of application for admissions.
ONLINE FORM PAYMENT :
After completing the form click on Save & Proceed button & the system will direct you to pay application form fee online. A sum of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) will have to be paid as the form fee through ‘online’ mode only [Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI,Wallets mode of payment will be acceptable] at the time of filling up the form.
STEP- 5 :
After the Successful payment, the system will generate a link to print the Application Form. Please print two copies of the Application Form and keep with you for the further process. This Application Form will be required to be produced at the school during the Documents Verification & the Interview session.
STEP- 6 :
You will receive an SMS and Email on your registered mobile number / Email ID, that your form has been submitted successfully. The Reference Number in the SMS & Email should be preserved for further use.
STEP - 7 :
Incase if you are not able to print the application form after the payment, you are asked to click the link ‘Download Application Form’ and take a print out. You can take the print out anytime between 5th October to 25th October, 2020.
Kindly Note : The Reference Number provided in your SMS / Email /Application Form is unique which will be used for all future correspondence and reference.
PROCEDURE AFTER APPLYING ONLINE
Steps to Follow
The duly filled online admission form has to be submitted at the school counter during document verification, the School will intimate the date and time later. Following documents are to be presented for verification .
- A copy of the print out of the application form along with stipulated size photograph pasted on it.
- Salary certificate of parent(s). (Photocopy)
- A recent postcard size family photograph (only father, mother and the siblings of the candidate).
- Hospital / Nursing Home Discharge Certificate (photocopy will be kept for office use)
- Municipal Corporation / Panchayat Birth Certificate for verification. (Photocopy)
- Catholic children will produce the Baptism certificate along with the letter of the Parish Priest, besides the above.
- Residential Address proof (Voter ID or Aadhar of the parents, etc). (photocopy)
- Transaction ID, Time and Date of Application Form Fees must be submitted to the school at the time of Interaction.
All documents must be presented in original for verification, together with photocopies.
Anyone failing to do so their application will be automatically rejected.
Based on Interaction
The candidates will be selected based on the interaction with the parents and the candidate by the Principal or one delegated by her.
GRIEVANCES & QUERIES
How We Help
In case of any concern with regard to online application form filling & payment etc.
You can contact in Mob: 89721 - 90094 between 10.00am -1.00p.m only.