- ************** Assignment / Projects for classes I - VIII & Syllabus for all classes are uploaded for the academic year 2020-2021. || Keep checking for regular updates. *************
- "Educate Persons with Character and Competence to build a civilization of Love."
- Without the prior permission of the teachers or the lab attendant, students are not allowed to enter the laboratory.
- Do not play with or waste chemicals.
- Except for the experimental set up provided, students are warned not to tamper with other apparatuses.
- Splashing or wasting water is considered an irresponsible act.
- Usages of the burners-be economical; when not in use, please turn them off.
- If chemicals spill over during heating or transfer, clean up the place at once with a towel.
- While leaving the lab, please ensure that the burners and the electrical appliances are switched off.
- When a test tube or any apparatus is broken, inform the lab attendant.
- Keep the place always tidy and in order.
All Rights Reserved [Auxilium Convent School]. Website Design and Development Service Provided By Techno Developers Group.
You are Visitor No. 141126