- ************** Assignment / Projects for classes I - VIII & Syllabus for all classes are uploaded for the academic year 2020-2021. || Keep checking for regular updates. *************
- "Educate Persons with Character and Competence to build a civilization of Love."
Rules of Conduct and Dicipline
- Special attention is given to ensure a high standard of morality and discipline in the school. Guardians are requested to collaborate with the authorities of the school urging regular attendance, performance of home task, and punctuality of their wards. Periodic reports will keep parents informed of their children.
- Students are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct in and outside the school. Hence misbehaviour in public places and conveyance justify dismissal.
- School begins with the Morning Assembly. Students’ must be on time for it and be present in the Assembly. From the Assembly students go to their respective classes silently.
- To be admitted to the classroom, absentees and latecomers must show the teacher their Regularity Record, duly counter-signed by the principal.
- Any damage done to school property or school buses should be compensated by the pupil concerned.
- Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Each article should be marked with the pupil’s name, class and section.
- Students are remained to address their teacher’s and all the members of the staff with due respect and politeness. On their way to and from school, they are expected to be courteous. They should show gentleness and courtesy to their companions.
- No books, periodicals or newspaper of objectionable nature shall be brought to the school.
- During the absence of the teacher the class monitor and the Vice-Monitor and in their absence, the House Captain assumes the responsibility for the order and discipline in the classroom.
- Every student must have a copy of the school calendar, which should be brought to the school daily.
- Students must speak only in English within the school campus. Serious steps will be taken against those found speaking vernacular in school campus at any time.
- Every student attending school is obliged to take part in the choral singing, drill, games and other co-curricular activities of the school.
- Every student is expected to be punctual, smart, humble, honest, truthful, gentle and kind to others in school and out of the school.
- No student will be admitted to the class room without full and clean uniform.
- Each student is to enter and leave class room silently in a single file.
- Any student who intentionally caused physical injury to another will have to bear the expenses of the treatment and may be asked to leave the school with immediate effect.
- Wearing of school uniform for classes, house jersey on Wednesdays is compulsory for all the classes. Wearing colorful jackets, sweater and fancy accessories, rings, watch, belts etc. is prohibited. Goods confiscated by the school authorities will not be returned.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. Students are not allowed to bring cell phones and valuable articles to school. All our students are expected to be honest and truthful at all times.
- Disrespect to teachers, elders, and misconduct of any sort will be severely dealt with. Be careful to respect parents and elders and avoid bad companions.
- Students should practice polite way of talking using “Thank You”, “Excuse Me”, “Sorry”, “Please”, “May”, “I Like to have” etc. Case of misbehaviour will not be tolerated.
All Rights Reserved [Auxilium Convent School]. Website Design and Development Service Provided By Techno Developers Group.
You are Visitor No. 111050