- ****** School Fee & Bus Fee Portal is active. Please visit Online Payment section for payments. || Mobile App is available at playstore. || Keep checking for regular updates. ******
- “Educate Persons with Character and Competence to build a civilization of Love.”
Rules & Regulations
- Fees shall be paid online.
- School Fees shall be paid in four quarters i.e. April – June, July – September, October – December & January – March.
- For the first quarter, fees can be remitted till 20th May, 2019 without any fine, i.e. there will not be any late fee for the Month of April. No late fee is applicable for the month of April 2019 only.
- In the second, third and fourth quarters, fees should be remitted on the 20th of the first month i.e. July, October and January, failing to which a sum of INR 20/- carried forward for each month of every quarter.
- No deduction is made for broken periods and holidays.
- Fee Defaulter will not be eligible to appear for the term examinations.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- Students who leave the school in the middle of the session will have to pay the fees for the entire session.
- The school reserves the right to increase the fee at anytime of the school year, if an increment is deemed necessary.
- Once in two years there shall be an increment of 10% in the fees.
- Please download the app named "Auxilium Convent School" from google playstore and login using your USER ID (See Regd No. in ID Card of your Ward/s) and PASSWORD (Your ward/s Date of Birth). You can download the app directly by clicking here.
- Both School Fee & Bus Fee can be paid from the same login interface.
- Late fine applicable only for School Fees.
- Transaction charges extra applicable as per the RBI norms.
Note: You are advised to make use of Net Banking and UPI payment to save on the transaction charges.
All Rights Reserved [Auxilium Convent School]. Website Design and Development Service Provided By Techno Developers Group.
You are Visitor No. 105967