- ****** School Fee & Bus Fee Portal is active. Please visit Online Payment section for payments. || Mobile App is available at playstore. || Keep checking for regular updates. ******
- “Educate Persons with Character and Competence to build a civilization of Love.”
The students are expected to follow some simple guidelines while in the library.
- Strict silence and order must be observed by all in the library.
- Book lost or damaged must be replaced by the borrower.
- Students are not allowed to borrow school library books from one another.
- All articles not pertaining to the library should be kept outside.
- Students are expected to leave the Library immediately after the Library hour.
- All students of the school are member of the library.
- The library will maintain an atmosphere conducive to reading, research and reflection.
- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the library and reading room.
- A student from class V onwards can borrow one book at a time.
- Library books can be issued and returned during Library period for the class only and in any teaching period.
- Library books should be properly looked after and deposited on the due date.
- Marking, underlining, cutting, and erasing for damaging pages of the books are strictly prohibited and liable to punished if the Librarian detects any such damage to the Library books
- Text books, reference books, journals and periodicals are to be read in the Library and reading room only, those are not meant for home issue.
All Rights Reserved [Auxilium Convent School]. Website Design and Development Service Provided By Techno Developers Group.
You are Visitor No. 141096