- ****** School Fee & Bus Fee Portal is active. Please visit Online Payment section for payments. || Mobile App is available at playstore. || Keep checking for regular updates. ******
- “Educate Persons with Character and Competence to build a civilization of Love.”
Welcome to Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri
Warm welcome to our world, Auxilium.
The Auxilian’s hope that, every individual who stops by, would have a wonderful time e-touring the Auxilium campus and life. We also wish that, you would carry a message from here, to light up someone’s life with hope.
Fourty kms from the foothills of the Queen of Northeastern hills- Darjeeling and twenty one kms from the foothills of Sikkim, in between the eastern by pass and Sevoke road of Siliguri, lies a sprawling campus – The Auxilium Convent School, established on a vision to train, equip and send with knowledge, wisdom and virtue.
The hard labour and dedication of the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians, Teachers and Parents resulted in fetching laurels by our students, since the inception of the school.
“Nothing in the nature lives for itself, Rivers don’t drink their own water, Trees don’t eat their own fruit, The sun doesn’t shine for itself, A flower’s fragrance is not for itself. Living for each other is the Rule of Nature”.
In the same manner, the Auxilians are imbibed with qualities of unselfishness and sharing, thus making every Auxilian a blessing to someone, everyday.
Auxilium Convent school is administered by the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians (MSMHC). The Congregation was founded on October 24th, 1942, at Guwahati, Assam by Venerable Bishop Stephen Ferrando who was a Salesian. He was the Bishop of Shillong when the World War II broke out. Seeing the abject misery, lack of educational facilities, health and hygiene he sensed the need of founding a Congregation of women who would dedicate themselves to the service of the people.
Through the apostolate of education, we inculcate Gospel values in our students to promote their integral development and transformation of society. Our educational mission is to build up human lives, communities and the wider society. The challenge of MSMHC is to build a new society through our educational institutions and organizations, in collaboration with all people of goodwill and to enable thousands to regain their dignity and self worth. The spirituality of communion and service lived by Jesus urges the MSMHC to dedicate ourselves wholeheartedly to this mission... Read More [+]
Latest News & Updates
- It is said – “A Teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart in a most creative way so that the darkness...[+]Posted on : 10-09-2019
- An inter-house quiz competition was held in Auxilium on 14th Aug ’19 in which secondary students, mostly from Class...[+]Posted on : 16-08-2019
- Students of Auxilium Convent School participated in Inter school Chess Championship conducted at St. Paul’s, Jalpaiguri...[+]Posted on : 16-08-2019
- Goooooooooooaaaaaalll…..! Everyone was holding back his/her excitement in the second edition of Mother Elizabeth...[+]Posted on : 14-08-2019
- Young participants in sub-junior and junior category in the primary section of Auxilium from Classes I to IV took part in...[+]Posted on : 08-08-2019
- The multifaceted talents of students were recognised once again when the students of Auxilium Convent School participated...[+]Posted on : 07-08-2019